Friday, January 28, 2011

An Update or Two

Well I got a new comments system down on this blog thing! Now anyone who is a living, breathing human can comment. Unfortunately since I changed it the prior comments have been deleted. So I apologize greatly for that, but at least I did it fairly soon...

About me not having pictures on here, I am sorry for that too. Honestly I try to find enough time to write and adding pictures would take up more time. Plus, I blog on my husband's lap top and all the pictures that aren't currently still on the camera (I download them about a whole whopping 4 times a year... ah-hem...) are on my old, ancient, prehistoric desktop. So basically, the short answer is- I'm LAZY. :)  But I really do want to share pictures with you all, so it will happen, just be patient with me...

Let's see. Today I was so incredibly bored at work! I was watching my life pass before my eyes... Plus I really needed to go grocery shopping and was going to go after I got out of work and with all those hours just ticking by... well it was just uber-painful. I could have had all my shopping done by the time I normally clock out... So what did I do in my time while I watched the computer clock change from minute to minute? I cut my hair. That's right! I cut my hair. Does it look good? Eh... not bad per-say. But I had a million split ends and there was LITERALLY nothing else to do. I tried to play email tic-tac-toe with a coworker (who is also one of my best friends), but she was busy... Or I could have watched TV in the waiting room, but nothing good was on. Or I could have sat there and counted how many ceiling tiles there were, but that would have only made me cranky because I would have lost count... So hair cutting it was! One of my other coworkers even said she was pleased with my thriftiness. Her words were (or close to her words... I forgot her actual words), "You saved time by not going to the salon, and didn't have to pay for a haircut, but rather GOT paid to cut your hair!" Once she said that, I realized, "Hey I'm not half bad when it comes to thrifty- and I wasn't even trying! Imagine if I actually tried to be thrifty... hmm..." Of course, I did just get a Great Clips coupon in the mail... So what am I going to do with that now? Bad timing, Sarah, bad timing...

In response to Talia's sickness and other random things that are troubling her, she's doing better today but still not back to normal. She won't eat much, but is at least hydrated. I think the teething will just have to run it's course for now along with the anti-eating thing. But I have gotten some good advice from a couple people and I really REALLY appreciate it! Thank you so much and you know who you are!

 Well, tis Friday night and I have some Stargate to catch up on... oh wait, did I say that out loud? Dang it! Now the whole world knows I'm a nerd!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment