Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I need to post something...

.... But I don't know what to post! I have about 6 half finished posts. None of those is really good reading right now though... I guess this will be another random post. Here's our morning currently:

I am currently listening to Travis Cottrell's version of "In Christ Alone" and I think this is one of my favorite songs ever! And the fact that he works with Beth Moore makes it all the more better!

Baby girl is doing baby yoga and taking our canned tuna out of the cupboard. Wait... now she's going for the pledge. Hold please... Okay we're back to the tuna.

Husband made waffles this morning. Let me expound on that. He mixed up the batter, most of the batter actually. He let out the egg. I also have a sneaky suspicion there was more missing but I can't prove it. I put the "batter" in the waffle iron and once they were done we had waffles. But really, they were more like waffle crumbs. Baby liked them, but then again she will eat anything unless it's chicken. She hates chicken.

One thing I don't recommend- do NOT read 15 chapters of Isaiah in one sitting and do NOT make that sitting at 10 pm. Big mistake on my part! I just kept reading and reading... Not really sure why because I kept telling myself to stop because my brain was frying, but did I listen to myself? No... Oh well, I got 3 days worth of reading done in 45 minutes. Yay! Did I get anything meaningful out of that reading? Yeah... the section I read was about various kingdoms being destroyed so after reading verse after verse about doom and gloom it did get kind of depressing, but then I noticed that Isaiah himself was distraught over the destruction of the nations. Which made me think. Maybe God Himself was sad over the destruction as well. Yes, He was the one who was judging the nations but I do believe that He didn't really enjoy it. He is a loving God after all. Something to think about today.

Well Mommy-duty calls. Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment