Monday, April 18, 2011

Walk For Life 2011

EEEK I'm so excited! I absolutely love this time of year. The sun is out, the trees are blossoming, the snow is melting, and it's a great time to be outside! And now on top of all that awesomeness- The Walk for Life is only 2 months away! It'll be the perfect time to get outside, get some exercise and support an absolutely amazing cause!

We walked last year and it was so awesome! Our daughter was only 5 months old and slept half the time. This year, I picture her wanting to play with terrorize the ducks at the park while we're walking, swing on the swings in the playground, and run around in the grass until she falls over a dozen times. She absolutely loves the outdoors! Now, she may be overwhelmed by the 1500+ people at the park all at once and all the tables and games going on... but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Click here to go to my fundraising page. It has lots more information about the ministry and pictures of my wonderful family. I have a great incentive for all my Mary Kay customers when they chip in!!! For every dollar donated, you will receive 50 cents in Mary Kay products FREE!!!!

Before I leave you all to my date with my laundry, I just want to ask for your prayers with this ministry. God does amazing things through this and I just ask that you'd intercede on behalf of the people who are in need of this ministry. You and I will probably never meet the people that it serves, but they will be truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment