Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thoughts for Today

I really don't have anything awesome to say. I know, shocker right? So we'll just wing this like I kind of always do. :)

I have become obsessed with Glee. I am seriously thinking of cutting our Watch Instantly part of our Netflix just so I can not be glued to it. First it was all 10 seasons of Stargate, then Stargate Atlantis, now I'm going back in time to high school with Glee. And it's funny because there's so much of Glee that I absolutely cannot stand! But I love the music... that part of me will probably never die. Maybe it's that I wish I could be in some sort of group like that, although I'm almost positive I won't be. So I get to live it through Glee. :) The other stuff that I hate about the show I'll just suffer through, although I'm pretty sure I shouldn't... Netflix has become my obsession, and yeah... that's not such a good thing.

My kid is the crankiest of the crankiest. Nothing seems to make her happy anymore! The only thing she seems to really like is going outside which we'll do fairly frequently. She has discovered dirt as well. She ate the potting soil out of one of my plants the other day and then discovered pebbles at the park. For being a girly girl, she really likes dirt!

The house renovating is almost done. We just have to put new baseboards on and other border things down and then re-organize the house. The problem is that we've been so worn out from all the other stuff that we've just got the house back to being functional and we're leaving it like that. We haven't even put back the covers that go over the cold air intakes, which is proving to be an issue, because my child took my body wash and threw it down in there. So whenever we decide to  have our air ducts cleaned out they will find some really old body wash... Of course, then she tried to put herself in the cold air intake... the big issue with that is that she fits in it and would think that our air ducts are the coolest thing ever and they made them just for her!

My husband went to work today with the only carseat we have right now. My parents have the other one. This means I am stuck at home when I need to go to the store to get stuff. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. Here, I'll be positive for a minute, I will be able to get all kinds of stuff done at home that have been nagging me.

Well I'm off to do housewifey stuff. If I can find the screws I may put that cover back on the air duct... we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment