Thursday, April 28, 2011

Afternoon Walk

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, won't you be mine?"

I miss Mr. Rogers.

He was one of my faves as a kid. One of my husband's too. I just loved his grandpa-ness. My husband loved that he was Marine...

Anyways, how's that for an attention grabber? :)

What I really meant to blog about today was the gorgeous weather (hence my little singing at the top of the page) and how we've spent the time outside.

It wasn't obnoxiously windy today which was wonderful! We went on not one, but two walks. And we left the stroller at home. Yep, babykins walked all by herself!

Here are some pictures of us out walking a couple weeks ago. Not that we went much farther beyond the driveway...




She takes that snuggle lamb everywhere!

Today the only picture I got was the aftermath of the walk...
Since she insisted on walking herself, she kind of had to deal with some consequences. We learned that walking down a really steep hill can be tricky. And that you got to keep your balance or else you face plant on the sidewalk.

Thankfully she only cried for about 1 minute, then acted like nothing was wrong. Let's just say, she won't take after me in that respect. When I hurt myself, I would cry all day, all night, get sympathy from everyone and anyone, and throw a big pity party. She's a daddy's girl, all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment